Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:: Home :: Profile :: Photos :: Linking Here ::

 

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

ems January International RR (Part II)

I am so relieved that I'm done with this. It really challenged me in every aspect of cross-stitching; right from the drawing board (well ok, from the graph paper) to this. There were days when I refused to pick up the square to stitch as I was just stumped - colour wise and design wise. The most difficult part was getting the facial expressions right. With deadline looming, I was left with no choice but to plod on. Gosh, I can sleep easy now.

This square represents the interesting mix of our different races comprising the ethnic Malays, Chinese and Indians that live harmoniously together, work together and celebrate an endless of festivals together - the very essence of unity. Here they are dressed in their national costumes - (L-R): cheongsam, sari and baju kebaya.

Patti's square
Theme: Friends Across the Miles

With only Heather's RR to go, we're heading for the home run!


Category: [cross stitch]

2 Comments:

Blogger Sasha Farina said...

that turned out great June :) well done.

Monday, October 24, 2005 1:34:00 PM  
Blogger JariJari said...

impressive, June!

Tuesday, November 15, 2005 9:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The End.
a