Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:: Home :: Profile :: Photos :: Linking Here ::

 

Monday, November 21, 2005

Sharing with you...

this email forwarded to me by a colleague:

**I was shocked, confused, bewildered**
**as I entered Heaven's door,**
**Not by the beauty of it all,**
**by the lights or its decor.**


**But it was the folks in Heaven**
**who made me sputter and gasp--**
**the thieves, the liars, the sinners,**
**the alcoholics, the trash.**


**There stood the kid from seventh grade**
**who swiped my lunch money twice.**
**Next to him was my old neighbor**
**who never said anything nice.**


**Herb, who I always thought**
**was rotting away in hell,**
**was sitting pretty on cloud nine,**
**looking incredibly well.**


**I nudged Jesus, "What's the deal?**
**I would love to hear Your take.**
**How'd all these sinners get up here?**
**God must've made a mistake.**


**And why's everyone so quiet,**
**so somber? Give me a clue."**
**"Hush, child," said He. "They're all in shock.
**No one thought they'd see you." **


**Judge NOT...***


Category: [ramblings]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The End.
a