Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:: Home :: Profile :: Photos :: Linking Here ::

 

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Time Out

My home comp is out and thus I can't post anything in my blog. If I can make any updates, it will be because my DS took pity on his Mum and gave her some access time on his laptop! It'll be near Christmas before someone can come to have a look at what's wrong with the comp. In the meantime I'm trying to be a good girl and finish a WIP before the year ends.


click on picture to hear midi clip


Should I not be able to post, let me take this opportunity to wish those who popped by here a "Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year and that we celebrate and revel with joy and happiness during this season with our loved ones!".


Category: [ramblings]

2 Comments:

Blogger Von said...

Thank you for the Christmas wishes!!
May you and yours have a very blessed Christmas as well - and I hope you get some computer time in the next few weeks.

Monday, December 12, 2005 4:51:00 AM  
Blogger Sasha Farina said...

ouch!! i hate being without a computer LOL.. Merry Xmas June :)

Monday, December 12, 2005 11:32:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The End.
a