Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:: Home :: Profile :: Photos :: Linking Here ::

 

Monday, March 27, 2006

My baby is home!




In fact, she's been home some time except I have not been able to scan it till now. Don't you think she's a stunner!

I fell in love with these teapots designed by Mary Engelbreit the moment I first laid eyes on them. They are so refreshingly vibrant. It was easy picking them as my theme for my first ever RR.

This is a well travelled RR. It had been to Australia, USA, England, Belgium, Italy and now back to Malaysia. It has one more stop to make before I can display it at my dining room and that's to the framer. My baby will be home for good then.

Before I close this chapter on my RR, I must put in writing my thanks and appreciation to my 5 partners of this RR. There were no hitches in meeting our deadlines and each of us were truly determined to see that this RR is a success. To Heather, Patty, Karen, Sabine and Laura, a big "TERIMA KASIH (thank you)" to you. You have all contributed to an heirloom which I will always treasure!


Category: [cross stitch]

7 Comments:

Blogger Von said...

June, the video of your RR is way cool!!!
Congrats on the return of your ME teapot RR. It's so bright and fun. I have that same ME design book and have stitched a couple of the pots and made them into refrigerator magnets.

Monday, March 27, 2006 7:35:00 AM  
Blogger Sasha Farina said...

what a lovely piece of RR :)

Monday, March 27, 2006 11:43:00 AM  
Blogger Biblo said...

June, I was really attracted to the way the RR is presented. Awesome! Congrats on its return.

~Wendy

Monday, March 27, 2006 12:56:00 PM  
Blogger June said...

Thank you Von, Harsha and Wendy for dropping by. In case you ladies want to give it a try like what I'd done, go to www.picturetrail.com. You need to sign up as a member before you can set up photo albums. From there you can select the flick options. Picturetrail will give you the html codes which you can copy and paste onto your blog. Its as easy as ABC.

Von: I'll try to write a little about the painting lessons I've learnt so that your DD may understand the techniques involved. I'm just through with a SBEBB exchange and this may allow me a bit more time to blog, I hope.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006 8:52:00 PM  
Blogger Lillie said...

Wow, awesome teapots. Loved the presentation tooo.
~ Lillie

Wednesday, March 29, 2006 11:03:00 AM  
Blogger June said...

Thanks, Lillie. I'm on to stitching your bookmark from now. Will keep you posted on the progress.

Wednesday, March 29, 2006 1:29:00 PM  
Blogger Veronica said...

Gorgeous!!! You must be so proud of it and like the others, I love the way you presented it.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006 4:41:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The End.
a