Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:: Home :: Profile :: Photos :: Linking Here ::

 

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

I've Got Mail

Mr. Postman was kind to me yesterday for he delivered not one but two envelopes.

The first envelope was from Natty, my SBEBB Spring Exchange partner. Natty has stitched these bunnies in monochrome. She finished it off with a matching ribbon and a nice floral print border. I believe its something I can hang up for there's a ribbon loop. I can't be sure but perhaps Natty can enlighten me on this. The whole project was hand-stitched. Very neat and pretty. She has generously packed in a skein each of hand-dyed floss from Six Strand Sweets and Dragon Floss together with a couple of postcards. The postcards were of Kent, England where Natty lives. Thank you, Natty.

The other envelope was my Collaboration Pack ordered through The Dye Is Cast. The theme this time is Scentual Pleasure. The 5 participating dyers have each thrown in a free chart and I do see myself stitching some of them. What thrills me is the calico (or is it canvas) bag the goodies were packed in. Already I have some ideas on how to dress it up. Oh, there was a packet of wildflower mix too. I don't know if they'll germinate at all here in the tropics but I do know that I don't have green fingers. No harm trying though for miracles do happen.

Category: [cross stitch]

2 Comments:

Blogger Von said...

I'd never seen the Collaboration set before, June. Thanks for the info! It's really beautiful!
Love your exchange package too. What a wonderful mail day for you. :D

Thursday, April 20, 2006 12:59:00 AM  
Blogger natty68 said...

I'm glad you liked the package June :)I enjoyed stitching those bunnies :) Yes indeed you can hang the piece up :)

*Hugs*

Friday, April 28, 2006 8:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The End.
a